Media and PR
Our client, heavily involved in Steel Fabrication for the construction industry, is looking for the above mentioned position to join their team. This position will be a highly flexible, in terms of working hours, and will suit candidates who have children and are seeking a mornings only or flexible hour work schedule to accommodate their children.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for or have the following duties:-
– Coordinate the PR and media aspect for the company
– Liaise with contracted advertising agencies and publishers with regards to advertising and publishing of PR articles.
– Take photographs and write short articles to assist with the PR function.
– Liaise with clients and management for the PR function.
The ideal candidate must have the following:-
– Experience with PR and media
– Own Vehicle
– Mature with a good grasp for the PR funtion for a construction company.
Interested, qualified and suitably experienced candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned position are to send through their CVs in Microsoft Word Format to email@example.com